Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Makes You Happy??

Here are the rules:


List 10 things that make you happy.

(try to do one of those things TODAY!)

Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you!
 
1. My wonderful husband, who completes me in every way. I am just now realizing how lucky I am to have him!
 
2.My wonderful children, who never cease to amaze me! They are the funniest children you will ever meet:)
 
3. My mother, she has put up with sooo much from me over the years. Yet, she always knows how to make me feel special and loves me uncoditionally!
 
4. My daddy, because he knows exactly the right time to call and put a smile on my face! I will always be daddy's little girl!
 
5. My job, not just because I have one, but because I work with some of the most giving and loving people on the planet!
 
6. The Summer, because I love going to the lake and feeling like I have not a worry in the world.
 
7. My BFF, because no matter how little I talk to or see her she knows how much I love her and cherish our memories and friendship.
 
8. My blackberry, Ok so it doesn't necessarily make me happy but I am somewhat addicted to it! ( I am trying to recover)
 
9. Shopping, because for some reason it makes working worth while, even if I am just shopping for groceries!!
 
10. Restaurants, because I don't have to cook!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment