Friday, November 6, 2009

"Holy Mother of gynocology"!!


So please tell me you saw the season premiere of "The Real Housewives of OC"??  It was seriously like watching a train wreck, I could not look away!! My favorite housewife is certainly Tamra, she cracks me up with her one-liners! At one point in the show she and Vicky were discussing Gretchen's choice of vibrators and she burst out with "holy mother of gynocology", funniest thing ever!! I am sure to be using that one soon!! I am so over Gretchen's fake whining already and it was just the first show! I really hate that she lost her husband and I really dont blame her for getting back on the horse, so to speak, I mean her husband was REALLY old and well lets just say her gyno was probably her best friend for awhile!! I also really hate that Jeana and Tamra are going broke and they have to eat out less and maybe get rid of a couple cars!! Cry me a river, I have to save and scrape just to go buy  groceries...I am sure they will survive!! I am just waiting for Bravo to get a clue and find some REAL women, with REAL issues, and REAL wifely and motherly duties, now that would be a hit show! They need to bring it on down to E-Town, we'll show them REAL HOUSEWIVES!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this show! I haven't seen the season 5 premiere yet - I am still catching up on season 4 because I didn't discover this amazing show until earlier this year. Hopefully I will be caught up by the end of this week!

    I love Tamra too. She seems the least fake out of all of them. My least favorite is by far Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this show and cannot wait for more to come!! Just found your blog and love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny! I have been watching the train wreck all the way from season 1! I am even guilty of following the cameras around the country and watching NYC, Jersey, Atlanta and soon DC!
    Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete