Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Do I REALLY...

HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD?!?
Happy 7th Birthday!!! We love you!


Where oh where does the time go?? It seems like yesterday you were in diapers and learning to walk! Now you are this smart, charming, good looking little boy who loves to hunt, fish, play baseball, and aggravate your sister! You have the best heart of anyone I know and always see the good in everything and everyone. You love to say your prayers every night and I know you have a direct line to God because you talk to him like a friend! I am so proud of your accomplishments and how well you are doing in school. There are many changes coming and I know you will adjust well. I thank God every day that he has lent you to me and has trusted me with your care and upbringing. I love you so much and wish you many more happy birthdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment