Friday, February 12, 2010

Ode to my husband on Valentines Day!

I have concocted this little poem in honor of Valentines Day for my Husband. He is truly the best husband and daddy in the world! I am the luckiest girl ever:)   (Don't laugh bc I am making this up as I go)

We met when we were 19 years old
It was January, at a party so we were drunk & cold
You told me that night I was to be your wife
and here you are 8 years later #1 in my life

Our romance is whirlwind but we've never been apart
you have always been there and you will always have my heart
Our children are blessed to call you dad
you are the best daddy they could have ever had

You work hard every day to support us all
and even stop what your doing to answer my call
I know I can be silly with my mood swings and such
but I put all that behind me when I feel your touch

I wrote this poem just to let you know 
that you are awesome, fantastic, and I LOVE you so!
 Happy Valentines Day, Honey! 



3 comments:

  1. Aw! This is perfect! I'm sure he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Happy V-day to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little something for you over at my blog!

    xo

    http://michelleenders.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-little-late-on-thisthank-you.html

    ReplyDelete