Friday, February 12, 2010

MY MOM IS GOING TO HAITI!!! SERIOUSLY

SOOO my Mom is leaving for Haiti in the morning with a group from our small town! I am a nervous wreck! Please pray for this group as they travel to the unknown and help these poor people! I am so proud of my Mom for doing this courageous thing, she has such a big heart! Yet, I am scared to death and wish she wouldn't go! I don't know what I would do if something happened to her! I pray for her safe travels as she serves the Lord in making things a little more comfortable for the Haitians.  I love you Mom:)

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is great! But I can def understand how nervous you would be! I would be the same way! I will keep her in my prays!

    Lots of Love, M
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great thing for your mom to be doing! She'll be fine. I'll keep her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete