Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Little Beauty Queen

 My little princess was in the SC Fresh Faces Mardi Gras pageant this weekend. She was quite the little pistol!! She loves dressing up like a princess and absolutely adores a stage. I wish I had pictures of her fussing at my mom to get off the stage because she wanted to be up there by herself! She danced around, blew kisses, and just acted like herself (which is what I love). It was such a long day, we got there at 10am and they didn't finish crowning until after 5:00 and then we had to drive 2 hours! Needless to say we were exhausted! We did have fun and Bailey loved playing with the other kids there, although she mainly played with all boys (I can't say I don't blame her! haha)

I am so proud to say that she walked away with outfit of choice winner and queen in her age division. This just goes to show that some judges like for a kid to be a kid and that doing twirls on the stage and wanting to do it alone without being coaxed by a parent can get the job done too! The first thing this little princess did with her trophies when she got off stage was use them as guns to shoot all of her new little "boy" friends and her brother!! haha No one will ever say she is not well rounded!!

Congrats baby girl, you were beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment