Friday, September 3, 2010

State of Utter Chaos!

"Seriously", "You have got to be kidding me", "what did I do now", "Ya'll are so being put it in a home", and "UGH!" are statements I say daily to my mother! She is always calling me telling me I need to apologize for this, calm down about that, and quit being so impatient. Now granted, my momma is my best friend and I love her like a fat kid loves cake but she is on my last nerve this week!! (just ask her she knows).

My life has suddenly turned chaotic now that Bailey is no longer in daycare everyday, Chase is playing football with practice 3 times a wk, working 40 hrs a week the hubby working swing shifts, trying to get to the gym so I don't completely turn to mush, and trying to keep my house from turning into a pigsty while keeping food on the table. So, nonetheless I am a little on edge these days. I have never liked for plans that I have in my head to change,no matter how small. I thrive on structure and organization but am the most disorganized and unstructured person alive. How can this be? How am I wired to be such a conflict of interest with myself? I promise to always apologize when I snap and I promise that it will happen again!

Today was a bit of a rambling day, as I have so much in my head to report but just can't put it in words at the moment. But, on a lighter note: THE GAMECOCKS WON!!! Go Cocks...SEC championship~here we come:)

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Things will calm down soon enough. I hope the venting made you feel at least a little better!

    ReplyDelete